Academic responsibilities in integrating health, education and social care around children with disabilities and special needs. Can you help?

Universities and colleges could be a driving force in promoting integration of support services around these children, but are they?

Can you help me collect information about where this is happening in the UK or Ireland? This will help in developing an emerging new network of colleges and universities that are working on this or planning to.

The relevant questions include:

If you are working now in health, education or social care, was there some helpful integration in your college or university training?

If you are an academic:

Is there some integration in training courses in your college or university?

Are you involved in research projects that integrate health, education and care to some extent?

Are you involved in research that explores the subject of integration?

Would you like to learn more about this emerging academic network?


Contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

share your information  Cartoon © Martina Jirankova-Limbrick 2011