Interconnections Videos for 2023. Number 1 - An organic approach to early child and family support
I am beginning a series of short videos about early child and family support
Each one will deal with an aspect of support for babies and pre-school children who have significant challenges to their development and learning.
The first video is 17 minutes and is entitled:
An Organic Approach to Early Child and Family Support
In this video I describe an approach to young children and their families that is respectful and natural - and that is also respectful to practitioners.
The second video is 13 minutes and is entitled:
The Magic of the Transdisciplinary Triangle
This video describes an ideal structure for the interactions beween practitioner, parent and child.
The videos are designed to be relevant to practitioners, parents, academics and students in any country.
Each costs £10. If you wish, you can pay by PayPal here.
Please then send an e-mail to say which video you want. Let me know if you want to pay in another way.
We will send you a link to the video you have chosen. You are welcome to share the video with practitioners and parents you work with. You are asked not to share the videos beyond that.
Interconnections videos coming soon
- How the academic world fails all of us in early child and family support
- Continuing early child and family support in austerity
- Why we are all doing only half the job in family support
- Families of children who have very special needs as an oppressed minority group
- Quality of life as a major factor in early child and family support