This can be accessed by everyone
NHS Health Education England has recently launched a new open online portal, Early Developmental Support, which allows anyone to register to learn about supporting children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities, and their families.
The portal also gives access to the whole range of resources of the Early Support programme, including Developmental Journals and keyworking guidance.
If you are not NHS staff you can access this as follows:
- Enter your email address (it does not have to be a work email)
- Click on ‘Register’
- Check appropriate button in ‘About you’ (click ‘none of the above’ if necessary)
- In the middle column headed e-LfH, scroll down and click on ‘Continue’
- Fill in Registration Details (you can choose ‘Parent (Public)’ under ‘Job role’ if appropriate and leave ‘Organisation Name’ blank)
- Click on Register
- Select ‘Early Developmental Support’ under the heading ‘Primary, Social and Mental Healthcare’